As I change and refine my blogging goals, I’m on the lookout for blogs in my niche. I’ve found several personal development blogs, but they mostly focus on career, finance and relationships, whereas I’m focused more on parenting. I’m looking for a tribe that shares my goals and interests:
- Moms that want to yell less and have more peace in their home
- Moms who struggle to eat right and stay fit and want to set a good, healthy example for their kids
- Anyone who wants to examine why we often have great intentions and motivation for new projects, yet we don’t act on them or we abandon them quickly
- Anyone interested in learning why making permanent change is a struggle even when we really want to change
- Bonus points if you like to scrapbook, travel, ski, play board games, or if you are a secular homeschooler or libertarian.
So, is there anyone like me out there blogging? Help a girl out, won’t you? Leave me a comment and a URL if you know a blog I might like. And if not, please share with me your favorite blogs that YOU read.